Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tomorrow

Back to the RE office tomorrow. I'm on round 2 of Provera and Clomid (increased dose).

I dunno how I feel. I'm honestly trying not to get my hopes up that I'm ovulating. I haven't yet. I want to maintain a balance between being hopeful and getting crushed over and over. It's hard.

I have some down time planned for after..I figure if it doesn't work, I'll pick myself up and move on. I didn't cry last visit, I was sort of numb. I can't even get to the negative preg. test stage...I can't even ovulate! It's so hard to be patient.

Nathan is going to be gone on rotation for 2 months and it'll be hard to see him except every other weekend or so, and I'll be going on a mission trip for 10 days...so if this round doesn't work, we might have to take a month off, which i cannot IMAGINE doing.

I'm going to just relax tonight, pray about it, stay open minded...and like all the rest of us, get through tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi just saw your thread on B&B and I wanted to say hi. I will be following you, and I would love to invite you to follow my journey too if you would like.
    We sadly have 4 miscarriages under our belt and are still waiting for our miracle baby...its a long road but I am on it with an amazing man so I know I'll get by! Blessings to you on your journey to parenthood x

    ReplyDelete