Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Taking the night off...




We had a good time, but I was getting the flu the whole time and didn't realize it. I thought i was sick from acupuncture, because it makes me a little woozy. Nope! It was  the flu, but we still had fun.

So I stayed home yesterday and finally drug myself out to get stuff for dinner. Nathan got me a really nice card, and flowers. we just sat around all evening and it was nice and low key.

I'm really really thankful that I have Nathan. He doesn't always get what I'm going through, but he does try to. He is always there for me. He's the nicest person I know.

In the end, I'm thankful to love someone enough to WANT to start a family with them, even if it isn't all turning out to be as easy as I'd hoped.

So, here's to 8 Valentine's Day's together, along with every other day I get to enjoy all year long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment